Ready to rock the wedding season with mesmerizing and stylish blouse designs? We know the answer to this is a Big YES! Everyone wants to look their best at weddings. Bride’s go crazy looking for perfect blouse designs for their lehengas. Fret not! we have the perfect solution for you.
You don’t have to go through the hassle to search for latest and trending blouse designs anymore. We have handpicked some unique blouse designs for your big day!We are sure, these stylish designs will leave you awestruck and mesmerized!
Shaadifever recommends this super gorgeous necklines with unique hems for your D-day. So, here’s the list of some of the most beautiful blouse styles that you must try this wedding season!
1. Princess cut blouse with sheer sleeves and dabka work.
Ditch the plain princess or choli cut designs and opt for something different like this one with sheer sleeves and dabka work, along with lace cut-outs.
2. Plunging neckline with sequins and cut work detailing
Planning to flaunt your neckline? This plunging neck blouse design would definitely make your stand out.
3. A jacket style blouse with lace detailing.
We are simple loving the lace work design and the pom-pom style buttons.
4. The monochrome look with sheer shoulders and cutwork.
5. Applique flower work with cold shoulder and fringes.
This would certainly be an ideal design if you wish to flaunt your shoulders and collarbone.
6. Layered puff sleeves with mirror detailing.
If you thought that puff sleeves are out of fashion, you need to reconsider it by looking at this one. They look great in pastel colours.
7. An off shoulder blouse with pearl detailing has our heart.
This blouse design does have a plunging neck line but, what we like is that the sleeves are off shoulder and 3/4th which makes the whole look very unique.
8. Peplum style blouse with full sleeves.
9. The sleeveless mirror work blouse, perfect for mehendi or cocktail functions.
10. One shoulder embellished blouse.
This lilac coloured blouse with stone and metal embellishments has definitely become one of our favourites.
- Bridal jewellery stores to look out for
- Bridal wear for everyone
- Bridal entry ideas
- Bridal bun ideas for 2020
For fashion updates and wedding inspiration, follow us on-
To get featured on our blog, mail us your wedding story at [email protected]