Plus size fashion influencer Sakshi Sindwani, known as StylemeupwithSakshi, tied the knot with her long term beau, Raghav Arora on 26th January. High school sweethearts, Sakshi Sindwani and Raghav Arora’s grand wedding took place at Devi Ratn, Jaipur. Style by Anaita Shroff Adjania, Sakshi was a vision in her wedding ensemble.
Have a look at Sakshi Sindwani ‘s much talked about bridal entry
Sakshi Sindwani as a Manish Malhotra bride
Sakshi Sindwani has inspired a lot of women with her vogue fashion sense. The influencer bride stunned in a customised coral pink lehenga, designed by Manish Malhotra, it’s a one of a kind piece as this colour has been used only for Sakshi by MM.
Sakshi’s outfit breakdown
Donning a full-sleeved, heavily embellished blouse with a flared skirt. Styled by Anaita Shroff Adjania, her veil has Raghav embroidered over it. She paired her coral pink lehenga with layered pearl kaleeras, polki jewellery and matha patti. For her makeup is was an all out bold pink look, which is definitely her signature style.
She added another dupatta along with he veil, well the dual dupatta trend is going to rock this wedding season for sure.
On the other hand, Raghav looked dapper in a refined gold sherwani, weaved with their personal tale of love. The couple sealed the deal with a kiss.
- Outfit by @manishmalhotravows @manishmalhotra05
- Styled by @anaitashroffadajania
- Hair and Makeup Team @shradhaluthra
- Draping @dolly.jain
- Necklaces, Earrings and Hathphool @tyaanijewellery
- Maathapatti and Nath @raabtabyrahul
- Kaliras and chooda @kalirasbymrinalinichandra
- Phoolon ki chaadar @pataaree
- Necklace @tyaanijewellery
- Sarpech @raabtabyrahul
- Design @pitara_events
- Production @itswdne
- Flowers @blacktulipflowers_india @fragranceflowerz
- Planning @parinayasutra
- Photograghy @shutterdown.in