A Sabyasachi bride and a dreamy wedding in Panchkula!
A gorgeous Sabyasachi bride and her wedding story- Mallika and Himanshu tied the knot at the Redwood Resorts, Panchkula.
It was an arranged affair, where the two met for the first time at Mallika’s birthday party. Little did they know, it would be a meeting of a lifetime. The groom planned the wedding himself.
Mallika looked like a princess in all her wedding outfits. She wore a beautiful ivory gown for her sangeet ceremony. The feather detailing at the dupatta and the intricate gota work is to die for. A stellar piece by Falguni Shane made her shine like a star at her Sangeet.
A pretty Sabyasachi bride!
She went for a pastel peach Sabyasachi lehenga for her day wedding ceremony, with gold dabka work and hand embroidery. With a statement maang tikka , Mallika kept her jewellery minimal, with a hint of green to add a perfect contrast. Mallika made a gorgeous sabyasachi bride.
Pro tip- If wearing a heavy lehenga, try to go for lighter jewellery so the focus is on you and not just the jewellery.
A floral bun and smokey eye look, accentuated her wedding look.
- Day wedding Outfit by- Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Sangeet Outfit by- Falguni Shane Peacock
- Event Planner- The Groom- Himanshu Dhawan
- MUA- Shahid Naar
- Photographer- Ombrebyhj
- Venue- Redwood Resorts
- Wedding Decor- Amantran Weddings
- Sabyasachi latest collection with prices
- Manish Malhotra’s latest collection and where to buy it from
- Retro inspired collection
- Bridal Wear for everyone
- Varun Chakkilam’s 2020 collection
- Anita Dongre’s latest collection
For fashion updates and wedding inspiration, follow us on-
Instagram: Shaadifever Facebook: Shaadifever