Exclusive-Have a look at Mouni Roy ‘s Malayali wedding festivities
Mahadev star Mouni Roy tied the knot with a Dubai based businessman Suraj Nambiar in Goa. A lot of telly town celebs and musicians have been a part of her wedding celebrations. From Arjun Bijlani to Mandira Bedi, who are Mouni Roy ‘s closest friends from the industry. Meet Brothers and many other celebs have reached Goa for the wedding. The wedding was a Malayali ceremony. Mouni Roy looked ethereal in an ivory saree with traditional red border and temple jewellery by Anmol Jewellers.
Just like Katrina Kaif, Mouni also opted for a Sabyasachi white lehenga for her haldi ceremony. We are in for some major inspiration from this celebrity wedding.
Have a look at Mouni Roy ‘s fun mehendi celebrations
Mouni wore a gorgeous yellow lehenga by Payal Singhal with shell detailing and kiran borders. The lehenga had tassels hanging all over the skirt, making it look exemplary and upbeat for a mehendi function. Suraj wore a brocade nehru jacket with a silk kurta pajama.
We are smitten by the Mahadev star’s look. She paired her lehenga with a polki maang tikka and chand balis, keeping it minimal and classic.
A fun haldi celebration!
Mouni wore a stunning ivory lehenga by Sabyasachi with floral jewellery for her haldi. We are obsessing over the fun floral shower. Isn’t phoolon wali haldi the best part of a wedding!
The couple of the hour! Mouni Roy posted this stunning picture of the two of them quoting- ‘ Everything’ #hariOm
Wedding Vendors at Mouni Roy’s wedding
- Wedding Jewellery- Anmol Jewellers
- Styling- Rishika Devnani
- Mehendi Outfit- Payal SInghal
- Wedding gifts and invites- Puneet Gupta Invitations
- Floral Jewellery- Prune India
- Planner- Neferrtiti Weddings
- Photography- Priyam Parikh Pictures
- Video- The Wedding Journal of India
- Venue- Hilton Resort, Goa
- Haldi Outfit- Sabyasachi
- Hospitality management: BGC Events
- DJ & maestro : DJ Sharat
- Technical partner : Resonate Problr
- Hairstylist : Nefertiti Bridal Studio
- Mehendi artist : Halima Khannizami