When planning a wedding, a mandap is an essential part to look after at. What could be more important than your saat vachan and for them to look perfect in your wedding pictures. Shaadifever has handpicked some stunning mandap ideas for the upcoming wedding season. Get smitten by these gorgeous decor ideas to take your wedding vows and bookmark them.
1. The enchanted setup for a fairytale wedding
This mandap certainly exuberates royalty. A rich palace like structures with pastel flower arrangement on a beach side is perfect for your luxury wedding.
2. Flower laden dome shaped mandap
A breathtakingly gorgeous flower laden mandap in a dome shape in classic and chic. With the serene view of the mountains this setup can definitely add some charm to your wedding photos.
3. With the look of Himalayas!
Another stunning mandap amidst nature. The view of the Himalayas with the rustic mandap, isn’t it just spectacular.
4. Dreamy white and pink setup
These dreamy floral trees can take your wedding decor a notch up. With fairy tale like seating arrangement and pastel flowers by the aisle, this decor is our absolute favourite.
5. Beach side traditional setup in white
Who doesn’t admire a serene beach mandap for taking their wedding vows. The look of deep blue ocean with purple and red flowers and a white canopy is nothing but pretty!
You may also like- Bollywood inspired yellow lehengas!
6. A walk through the surreal aisle
This stunning peacock aisle and canopy is something so extravagant that we definitely could not miss it. Pin this for a mountain side destination wedding.
7. It’s a sky full of flowers!
Give your wedding vedi a luxurious look with pastel flowers and chandeliers hanging through the canopy.
8. A sophisticated setup with blooming flowers
Who doesn’t like a floral bonanza? The more the better. Cover the vedi with floral adornments for a unique and subtle look.
9. Rustic vibe with floral adornments
The suspended floral arrangement is just so wow!
10. The Taj Mahal vibe for your saat pheras
This aesthetically pleasing mandap with a traditional look right next to the sea, is on top of our list.
11. For the love of pink!
Pretty pink flowers, cute elephant statures and the blissful sky. Isn’t this just beautiful and dreamy?
Comment and let us know the mandap that you liked for your wedding.
- Sabyasachi latest collection with prices
- Manish Malhotra’s latest collection and where to buy it from
- Retro inspired collection
- Bridal Wear for everyone
- Varun Chakkilam’s 2020 collection
- Anita Dongre’s latest collection
For fashion updates and wedding inspiration, follow us on-